All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Front Seats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mocco

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 17:23    Post subject: Front Seats Reply with quote

Hi I have put this up befor with no replies but my front seats seem realy flat with little support to the side. I was wondering I know a lot of you guys off road I on the other hand stay on the road if poss but when I corner the back really does seem flat and I slide from side to side. My other car has good side support Ithought of maybe getting some covers but I don't really no could really do with some advice please thanks Mocco
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 17:23    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

Yabbie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a few more details(Model year etc) and maybe even a photo?
mocco

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 0:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes your right sorry it is a 2004 model 3.0 4 door rodeo.I gess the seats are standard but just seem really flat across the back did'nt no if any one else has felt the same and changed them or fitted seat covers .Don't no thanks for showing an intrest anyway.Mocco
Yabbie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Aussie model,2002 seems quite supportive at the sides,but I drive this one less than my normal everyday Mitsubishi Triton ute(L200).It has a bench seat which is useless.
I really notice the difference in support when I jump into the Rodeo.
I am sure all the seat shapes in the varying models are much the same in shape(per year),but the luxury models probably come with more upmarket finishes and materials.

I am sure someone else will help out too with 'seat facts'!.
Good luck.
mocco

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 15:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks for that I know what you mean about bench seats. My friend has a Nissan Navara and his seats just seem so much better than my'n its such a shame because I love the thing apart from the seats.Thanks again Mocco
Yabbie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bummer.But if you can stretch the budget you could fit a custom (sport)seat like a Recarro etc.
You could refit the std one when you eventually sell it if need be.
If you really need both front seats to match,that may hit the hip pocket,but maybe you can go online and find something to suit.
The price of such options seem to be going down over here in Oz.
Mind you every other thing seems to be skyrocketing,especially food.I guess I had better learn to eat auto accesories!
mocco

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye well its costing me enought to get over there my brother and his daughter live in perth so I and my family are coming over at easter for a visit .But don't fancy telling me sheila we will be living on carb diet ha ha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Rodeo General Technical Q&A All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: