All Wheel Drive Club

Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™
Isuzu Trooper, Rodeo, Bighorn, Mu & VehiCROSS Owners Club

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
CalendarCalendar  ITOCUK Club ShopClub Shop  ITOCUK Classified Ads serviceClassified Ads
ITOCUK HomeITOCUK Home   dynamic online chat serviceChatrooms  Yellow Diamond ClubsYellow Diamond Clubs

Holymoorside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dxmedia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:26    Post subject: Holymoorside Reply with quote

Frontera Owners are organising a trip to holymoorside near Chesterfield this Sunday (10th August)

It's a small site - 15 acres or so, but supposed to be a lot of mud. It's £20 per vehicle for 10am to 4pm and it's to raise money for (taken from FOG)

Quote:
Hi Foggers  As many of you may of read on here, a few members are raising money to purchase a people lift to enable my son Brandon (he has a condition known as Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy) to participate in off road activities with fellow foggers.
As part of the fundraising campaign (£2220.00 needed)

Don't know if anyone is going to be in the area, but I'm popping down for a play in the MU, looks like there's going to be a fine turn out from FOG with possibly a couple comming from the MuddyFrontera's too.

Here's the link to FOG anyway

http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16768&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=holymoorside&sid=689feb4adf2cfd2d5bfbb143d27995b1

for directions and the like.

01553 845 945
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:26    Post subject: Google Ads keep this community free to join!

billy.mc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be there testing the new one out, have also put a note on www.4x4offroadinguk.net but no one has got back to me if they are coming  Rolling Eyes should be a good turn out & i'll be getting plenty of pic's  Very Happy

RIP '92 LWB 2.3Fronty, RIP '92 LWB 3.1cit, RIP '91 LWB 3.1Cit, RIP '96 LWB 3.1Cit, Dont ASK '97 4.0 Cherokee ;-(, NEW '93 3.2V6 Auto HORN!!!
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Isuzu Trooper Owners Club UK™ Forum Index -> Green Laning / Offroading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: